Scammer Mariam Sayed

Mariam Sayed
25

User comments

to add a comment about this scammer profile. Already have an account? Sign in to add a comment.
Comment #132030
Hello dear

Thank you for your respond , I'm writing to you because I was interested in you the moment I read your profile something tells me you are the right person I can trust for this cooperation, although I was so afraid of being hurt and disappointed but my mind keep telling me you are the right person. Although we have not meet each other face to face, I believe and also have the feeling that distance is never barrier to relationship if there is trust. My name is Mariam Sayed, I am 25 years old from Syria, a medical science student at Al Andalus University for Medical Sciences in Al Qadmus Syria, I couldn't complete my university education because of the war in my country.

I lost my parent in car bomb blast and all my relations died during this Syria war. Presently I am residing in Lome-Togo, a small country in West Africa where I'm temporarily residing as refugee and seeking asylum, because of congestion and the political situation in Egypt refugee camp where I was before, we were moved to United Nation refugee camp attached with Roman Catholic church mission here in northern Oakam 12 km from Lome the capital city of Togo, through the help of the a Red Cross International and United Nation Africa and middle east refugee assistance, now I only have access to my e-mail through the office of the missionary/Church priest in charge of the refugee camp.

I need your help and I'll want to confide to you a proposal I'll like to work together with you, before the escalation of the Syria war, my father deposited his bonds and the sum of twenty eight million, five hundred and sixty thousand United State dollar (US$8,560,000.00) with a security company in Lome-Togo. I want you to help me and take control of the money for investment in your country and to enable me relocate to your country and start a new life and complete my university education. I want you to take full care of this money for investment because I'm not a business cultured person and I don't have any experience in business, although you may not be an investment expert/consultant, but I know you will have a better idea and information regarding investment in your country.

As the next of kin to my father and the only survival in my family, I have contacted the security company so many times and they told me that due to my refugee status they will not release the bonds and money to me, that I should present somebody or a company to stand on my behalf, I am asking you to please help me stand on my behalf to make this claim and transfer the money to you in your country for investment purpose, please reply me so that I can give you more information on this and disclose to you the name and contact details of the security company in Lome-Togo, you are going to manage the entire money for any good investment in your country since I do not have idea in any business transaction and investment, I'll compensate you with 30% of the total money for your help, and the remaining 70% will be for investment in your country, I wish you will be the trusted person I have ever dream to meet. I will appreciate your urgent respond indicating your willingness to handle this transaction perfectly. Have a nice day.
Best regards.

Mariam Sayed
Comment #132147
The U.S. Embassy receives reports almost every day of fraud committed against U.S. citizens by Internet correspondents professing love and romantic interest. Typically, the Russian correspondent asks the U.S. citizen to send money or credit card information for living expenses, travel expenses, or "visa costs." The anonymity of the Internet means that the U.S. citizen cannot be sure of the real name, age, marital status, nationality, or even gender of the correspondent. The U.S. Embassy has received many reports of citizens losing thousands of dollars through such scams. American citizens are advised never to send money to anyone they have not met in person.